ampersandology: film. culture. words.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Easy A Trailer




by Jillian Butler, Ampersandology

I read The Scarlet Letter when I was 12. I hated it. I dug the essence of the story, but it was still really long and surprisingly puritanical for a book siding with the adulterer.

Really,  I thought to myself, what this story could have used was a feisty redhead, a plan to keep tormented gay friends in the closet until graduation, and a song by Lady Gaga.


Easy A

Trailer Park Movies | MySpace Video


Wish granted, 12 year old self. Now all we need is the pony covered in sparkle dust and we got ourselves a hat trick on childhood dreams.

Have a suggestion for a future Ampersandology topic? Got something you’d like to say? All feedback welcome! Shoot us an email at ampersandology@gmail.com, or follow Ampersandology on Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails