ampersandology: film. culture. words.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Jon Hamm's Tootsie Moment; My Eternal Affection




by Jillian Butler, Ampersandology


As if he doubted the promise of my eternal affection, Jon Hamm decided he needed to channel his inner Dorothy Michaels this week on Children's Hospital, an Adult Swim comedy series. TOOTSIE! He had to write a love letter to Tootsie, of all things. What a cold-hearted bastard. He's clearly intent on ruining me for all other men. 





Thank you, Jon. I know that was for me personally, and I am really touched. 


Have a suggestion for a future Ampersandology topic? Got something you’d like to say? All feedback welcome! Shoot us an email at ampersandology@gmail.com, or follow Ampersandology on Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails