ampersandology: film. culture. words.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Two Weeks




by Jillian Butler, Ampersandology


Ampersandology is on temporary hiatus while I relocate to Montreal to get my write-on for two weeks of intensive workshops, panel discussions, and, let's face it, the badgering of writers I admire for autographs and/or pieces of their brain. Such as!  

Chuck Klosterman

Josip Novakovich 

Deborah Treisman (of The New Yorker!)


In the meantime, I've got plenty of exciting posts upcoming for next month, and if I get any downtime, expect them soon. So stay tuned, Soda Pop. And maybe catch up on some oldies. Or, listen to this appropriately-titled song by Grizzly Bear until I return!



Whatever floats your boat. I'm easy like Sunday morning.

Have a suggestion for a future Ampersandology topic? Got something you’d like to say? All feedback welcome! Shoot us an email at ampersandology@gmail.com, or follow Ampersandology on Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails