ampersandology: film. culture. words.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Remixing the Year in Film




by Jillian Butler, Ampersandology


Every year around this time, I wait for one of these. The 270 films of 2010, remixed into awesomesauce. 





There's another one due to come out as well (creativity loves diversity) from a user named Kees on YouTube, who makes one every year. He (or she) never fails to blow me away) Here's the promo for this year:





Oh, in case you missed it, here's 2009: 





And 2008: 





My favourite part of any awards show is the overlong film montages, especially the ones that try to encompass all of film history. Sometimes they make me cry. It's all so beautiful and surreal. I could really watch compilations like this all day, but I have work to do. I just really enjoy people sometimes, you know? 




Have a suggestion for a future Ampersandology topic? Got something you’d like to say? All feedback welcome! Shoot us an email at ampersandology@gmail.com, or follow Ampersandology on Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails