ampersandology: film. culture. words.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hal Ashby FTW.




by Jillian Butler, Ampersandology





I wish this story was true. In fact, as far as I'm concerned, it is now. 


Hal Ashby FTW. 


When I say I could watch AFI tributes all day long, I'm not remotely joking. What a delicious notion, that all the great screen legends that watched endlessly like each other just as much. I get the feeling that the Dustin Hoffman, the Diane Keaton, the Warren Beatty who survives into the film history tomes won't hold a candle to these visions of friendship and candor. 


Oh, movies. You're making me blush. 




Have a suggestion for a future Ampersandology topic? Got something you’d like to say? All feedback welcome! Shoot us an email at ampersandology@gmail.com, or follow Ampersandology on Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails